|Vehicle Name||FAW Jiefang 4×2 18 Ton Refrigeraed Truck|
|Engine Brand||Faw Group Co., LTD|
|Displacement (ml) / Power||5700ML 194KW/260PH|
|Emission Standard||Euro VI|
|Number of speeds||5 Forward, 1 Reverse|
|No. of Axles||2|
|Service brake type||Compressed air brake on rear wheels|
|Parking brake type||Spring energy, compressed air operating on rear wheels|
|Basic information||Gross Vehicle Weight(kg)||18000|
|(length ×width×height )|
|(length ×long axle×short axle )|
|Van box Material||The floor is made of anti-slip stamped aluminium plate.
Metal skeleton, the inner wall is made of stainless steel, the outside wall is made of glass fiber plate,
inner sandwitched with 80mm thickness of extruded polystyrene foam.
|Van box edge||Aluminum alloy edges and corner,|
|Van box door||Stainless steel locker, stainless steel door frame. One side door on the left or right|
|Light||Energy saving lights in side of Van body|
|Loading medium||Normal foods etc|
A refrigerated truck is a vehicle specially designed for the transport and storage of refrigerated goods. Its role is to keep the goods in the appropriate temperature conditions, to prevent the goods from corruption, deterioration or damage. Here are a few advantages of refrigerated trucks:
- Keep the goods fresh: By controlling the temperature and humidity in the car, the refrigerator can maintain the freshness and quality of the goods. This is especially important for perishable goods such as food and medicine.
- Increase the shelf life of the goods: the refrigerated truck can provide a stable low temperature environment and extend the shelf life of the goods. This is very beneficial for goods that are transported long distances or need to be stored for a long time.
- Improve transportation efficiency: refrigerated trucks can directly transport goods from the production place to the sales place, eliminating the intermediate storage and transfer links, and improving transportation efficiency.
- Protect the quality of goods: the refrigerated truck has good thermal insulation and shock resistance, which can protect the goods from the impact of the external environment and reduce the damage and destruction of the goods.
- Adapt to a variety of cargo needs: refrigerated trucks can adjust the temperature and humidity according to different cargo needs, adapt to different types of cargo transportation, such as frozen food, fresh food, medicine, etc.
In short, refrigerated trucks play an important role in the transportation and storage of refrigerated goods, which can maintain the freshness and quality of goods, extend the shelf life of goods, improve transportation efficiency, protect the quality of goods, and adapt to the needs of different types of goods.